In this video, we learn how to pronounce simple phrases in German. To say "hello again!" in German, you will say "hallo nochmal!" in German. To say "I am" you will say "Ich bin" in German. "Ich bin Amerikaner" means "I am American" in English. "Ich bin Brite" means "I am a Briton" and "Ich bin Franzose" means "I am a Frenchman". Practice saying these and make sure you have the pronunciation right for all the different vowels and letters that are in the word. German has a very accent for the words, so it will take some getting used to, but with practice it becomes easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades