This video teaches viewers how to say common phrases in German such as Hello, Please and Thank you! To say Hello, good day in German you would say 'Hallo, guten tag'! The portion of the phrase 'hallo' means Hello in German. Hello, Good morning in German is 'Hallo, guten morgen'. Hello, good evening means 'Hallo, guten abend' in German. 'Gute Nacht' means good night in German. If you would like to say Goodbye or See you again in some time, you would say 'Auf Wiedersehen' in German. If you know the person you are speaking to and would like to say bye you would say 'Tschuss' in German. To say see you soon you should say 'bis bald' in German. If you'd like to say see you later say 'bis spater!'. See you tomorrow is 'Bis morgen' in German. 'Bitte' in German means both please and you're welcome! Finally, to say thank you is 'danke' in German. Good luck on learning German!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades